Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Canada here I come

Congratulations America. You've re-elected the worst president in modern history. Are you happy now?

Honestly, I don't think I want to live here any more. I don't want to be associated with a country that is this uninformed or this ignorant. Every rationale that they gave for going to war can be disproved by a reasonably intelligent or curious person who does 20 minutes of research and logical thinking.

Bush has been a failure on just about every level domestically as well. We're a country of fat, dumb rednecks who make the most important decision they can make based on whether or not they would want to have a beer with someone. I forgot, when is the White House keg party again? I haven't gotten my invitation yet, but I'm sure it's on the way.

Fuck Bush, and fuck you if you voted for him.

Idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< # Okayplayer?! ? >